(Dhaka Ahsania Mission Job Circular 2022) Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a non-government development organization founded in 1958 by Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah, an eminent educationist, reformer and Sufi with the aim of social and spiritual development of entire human community. DAM has been contributing for the betterment of the disadvantaged population through operating 35 institutions and also 8 sectors of development. Health & WASH Sector is one of the core sectors of DAM which has also been operating 9 institutions and 14 donor funded projects.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission Job Circular 2022
DAM Health & WASH Sector is going to recruit a competent and self-motivated individual for the position of Media Manager of Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids (CTFK) supported Project titled “Strengthening advocacy for a comprehensive amendment of Tobacco Control Law and increase tobacco tax” covering Dhaka region. It`s a Dhaka based position which will develop and implement communications strategies in collaboration with DAM team and the relevant government department for successful implementation of this initiative.
Collaborate with DAM team to efficiently and creatively craft and implement media (including social media) strategies for this initiative.
Develop and implement strategies to increase the engagement of leading media (print & electronic) for supporting the goals and communications objectives of this initiative.
Build and cultivate proactive and strong relationships with journalists (editors/ reporters) for effective media coverage of issues related to this initiative.
Draft press releases, reports, brochures, social media content and other communications materials as needed.
Work in conjunction with social media experts for developing & executing effective website and social media campaigns.
- Work at office
- Masters in journalism, sociology, anthropology, social science or other relevant discipline from reputed university.
- Minimum four years of relevant experience in media relations, public relations, journalism or advocacy campaigns.
- Excellent writing, speaking and editing skills.
- Skill in Photoshop/Illustrator & designing social media template.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement media and communications strategies.
- Experience working in/with media organizations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bengali.
- Consultative and collaborative approach to handle multiple tasks in fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills, fine attention to details, and ability to deliver project goals in a timely fashion.
- Applicants must have COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Age at most 45 Years (Age may be considered for experienced candidate).
- Tk. 51510 (Monthly)
- Other admissible benefits will be provided as per organizational policy and project fund availability.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health and WASH Sector
Address : House-152, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.amic.org.bd
Business : Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is one of the leading development organizations in Bangladesh. Addiction Management & Integrated Care (AMIC)- an Institution of DAM is running drug treatment and rehabilitation centers and implementing Tobacco Control Program along with it’s other programme like primary health care program, communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention program and mental health care program. It is also implementing GFATM funded TB Control Program through BRAC. AMIC is looking for competent and self-motivated individual for the above position.