HSC Routine 2021 PDF has been published. The Ministry of Education today announced the upper Secondary Certificate Exam schedule. consistent with the published routine, the test will start on December 2. The test will endways December 30, 2021.
The published routine is going to be applicable to Dhaka, Rajshahi, Jessore, Comilla, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet, Dinajpur, and Mymensingh Education Boards.
This year the HSC Exam is going to be taken only compulsory subject. Students within the Science, Humanities, and Business Studies groups will participate in exams for group-based subjects.
This time HSC examinations are going to be held in accordance with the govt health guidelines for covid-19. For this, the Inter-Education Board has also issued special instructions alongside the examination schedule.
HSC Routine 2021 PDF Download
The Revised HSC Exam Routine for All Education Boards are often downloaded from the Ministry of Education, Dhaka Education Board, and other Education Board’s websites. Routines are often downloaded from the websites of Dhaka, Comilla, Rajshahi, Dinajpur, Chittagong, Jessore, Sylhet, Mymensingh, Barisal Education Board. The New Routines are often downloaded in PDF format from these websites. The Routine is going to be available on the bulletin board at HSC Corner.
Also, the Alim Routine and HSC Vocational Examination Routine are often downloaded from the websites of the Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board and Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
Apart from these websites, the revised schedule will also be published in various national dailies. Detailed routine images and PDFs can also be downloaded on the Sorkari Result website.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, HSC Exam will be held in accordance with proper health rules.
- Candidates must take their seats in the examination hall 30 minutes before the examination.
- First multiple choice and then creative / compositional (theoretical) test will be held.
- Exam duration is 1 hour 30 minutes. There will be no break between MCQ and CQ parts test.
- Candidates will collect their Admit Card from the heads of their respective institutions.
- Each candidate will be able to participate in the Admit Card and Registration Card Mentioned Subjects. Under no circumstances will they be able to participate in the examination of other subjects.
- The examination of any candidate will not be held in his/her own college / institution; the candidates will have to arrange the seats through transfer.