legendary NFL quarterback Dan Marino made a notable appearance tonight at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game. He was on hand to introduce the Class of 2023, which includes former players Tony Boselli, Steve Hutchinson, Alan Faneca, and Edgerrin James. Marino also threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the game, which was between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Miami Dolphins.
Legendary NFL Quarterback Dan Marino Made Notable Appearance Tonight
Marino is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame himself, and he is widely considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.
He played his entire 17-year career with the Dolphins, and he led them to two AFC Championship Games. He retired in 2000 with a number of NFL records, including most passing yards (61,361) and most touchdown passes (420).
Marino’s appearance at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game was a reminder of his greatness, and it was a special moment for the fans of the NFL.
Here are some additional details about Marino’s appearance:
- He was introduced by his former teammate, Mark Duper.
- He wore a jacket with the number 13 on it, which was his jersey number when he played.
- He received a standing ovation from the crowd.
- He threw the ceremonial first pitch, which was caught by former Dolphins player Jason Taylor.
- He was interviewed by Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth during the game.
Marino’s appearance was a highlight of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game, and it was a great way to celebrate the induction of the Class of 2023.